Cost & Fees
How much is LASIK eye surgery?
At Fichman Eye Center, we arrange affordable monthly payments to help fit Laser Vision Correction into your budget. Compared to eyeglasses and contact lenses, the price of this CT lask eye surgery can pay for itself in a few years time. Eyeglasses usually have to be replaced roughly once a year while contact lenses, depending on the type, can be extremely costly to maintain. Pre-approved financing is available online with no money down. Depending upon the desired term, (1-5 years) you can pay as little as $3.00/day for your Laser Vision Correction Surgery.
- No down payment required & no interest up to two years
- Patient Financing - a payment plan with visible benefits
- Monthly payment that fits your budget
- Fixed payments that will never change
- Payments divisible for up to 60 months for manageable out-of-pocket expense
- No prepayment penalty.
- Fast and confidential application process using toll-free number or website.
- No application fees or forms
- Approval within minutes with good credit standing
Fichman Eye Center also accepts negotiated discount contracts from the following:
- Vision Service Plan(VSP)
- Davis Vision
- Eye Med
- Superior Vision
- Cigna Vision
- Blue View Vision